Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tentang dia...

Every day I get to know him. the way his lives. how his underwent the day ahead. Today I knew that his came from a poor family and had many siblings. his mother once worked as a sweeper in the place I work now. how I feel sympathy for him. not just sympathy, but I want to help. "even though I knew that I present a simple family, but I still want him. "recently his had an accident with his ​​friend. I was very worried when I know the situation his. I have many feelings. feeling the most I think are feeling angry with the attitude his is not careful when driving a motorcycle. whether he knew that I was very worried about him. This time I have to be patient with the options I'm satisfied. I had to choose his heart instead of the he I ever loved. this time I also really love someone with all my soul. my life, never once I have this feeling. I feel like doing everything on his. I really love him. sometimes I wonder. why I chose his heart? why do not other people much better than his? is because I feel desperate to love someone? whether his has created for me? his younger than me. why do I think his also loves me in silence? just like me. when the time will find us?

No comments:

Post a Comment